Coffee is my lover in the morning. So until our lips meet, mommy is off the clock. I can't hear you, I can't see you and I can't comprehend you, until I have my coffee!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just another example of what this blog is all about..

So I walked (aimlessly)into the kitchen...I saw that the coffee was done brewing and my heart got a little excited. I glanced at the time on my microwave's clock and freaked! Omg I gotta make the muffins! I said outloud with no one else in the room. Then I go to get the muffins in my pantry and shockingly realize I never even bought the muffins yesterday!! I was going to, but decided against it. I must have been standing in the kitchen, alone, and looking puzzled (or crazy!) And my husband walks in and goes, Honey, drink some coffee. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh so you have a comment? Leave it here! :)